- Joshua Graham (via sunshine-and-liberty)
- Charles Bukowski, Factotum (via wordsnquotes)
- Beau Taplin, “Empty and vast” (via agentlemenscoup)
- (via lilypotterr)
…unless you have siblings….
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via hefuckin)
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay down with me so it doesn’t hurt…
This ain’t love it’s clear to see, but darling stay with me.
my heart says yes but my bank balance says no